You are starting Excel next week. Hurray! Excel is fun! Trust me on this. I know what I speak of.
- How do you feel about your knowledge of Excel? Have you used it before? When?
- Have you ever used it for something at home? What for? Was it helpful?
- What parts of Excel do you think you’ll have the most trouble with? Look for a website that talks about this part of Excel (for example, if you think you’re biggest problem will be with functions or formulas, search for an article like that.) When you find it, link it for us and let us know how it will help, or how it didn’t help.
- If you have finished your First Mod (Word and Access) please let Michelle (Tuesday/Thursday) know a little about Word. What is your favorite part of Word? What was the hardest part of Word? What kind of advice can you give her to do well in Word?
First Response is Due by Wednesday, February 12th by 6pm. Must be at least 200 words.
Second Response (2 of them) are due by Monday, February 17th by 6pm. 75 words or more.
You are starting Word next week. Hurray! I love Word. I can do so many things in Word. I can do things in Word that I don’t even teach you how to do in Word. Love WORD!
- How do you feel about your knowledge of Word? Have you used it before? When? Why?
- Have you ever used it for something at home? What for?
- Do you open the program and just type or do you know more about it than that?
- What parts of Word you think will give you the most problems? Look for a website that talks about that part of Word and share it with us. Do you think it will be helpful throughout the course?
- You’re finishing up your First Mod. The Monday/Wednesday class are 6 weeks behind you and are just starting Excel. Give them a bit of advice about Excel. What helped you understand parts of it? What can they do to ensure they do well in Excel?
First Response is due by Thursday, February 13th by 6pm. Must be at least 200 words.
Second Response is due by Tuesday, February 18th by 6pm. Must be at least 75 words. There must be TWO responses, at the least.