The Cost of Losing an Employee
- Research on the internet the “cost in replacing an employee.” Cite at least two web sites where you found this information (copy URL into your response).
- Summarize your findings of components of cost that is part of the total cost to replace an employee.
- Discuss what options a company has to reduce different components you found in #2.
- List the cost component
- Identify how the company might try to reduce that cost (for example, if the cost is “high recruiter costs,” the company might reduce this cost by stop using a recruiting agency and take on that function in their own Human Resources department if they have the resources to do it).
- Give your opinion on how a company can reduce “employee turnover” which will minimize costs in replacing employees.
Please number each response so everyone will be able to more easily identify and respond to each of the four components.
First Response is due by Wednesday, December 4th by 6pm. This response needs to be at least 200 words and contain 2 Links.
Second Responses (2) are due by Monday, December 9th by 6pm. These should be in response to two of your classmates and be at least 100 words.